Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Britains "Deetail" 1:32 " Union Infantry" Repaint

 Hi there!
   Here it is the second repainted figure mentioned in the previous post. A fast painting has been applied here since the figure was a little bit clogged with much primer. Also the mould lines was not cut so I find it a good opportunity to check my speed again :)

  Enjoy some pictures below! I liked  more the white background for this figure because it shows better the blue tones and shades...








































     The yellow stripes and lines in the uniform are not exactly historically correct...It was a fast painting after all :)

   Hope you like this small resurrection of a poor over painted little guy! Till next time...

Keep Up The Brushes!!!






10 comments:

  1. Great brushwork on a dynamic pose. He kind of looks like Charleton Heston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You are right :) I thing the sideburns gives that perception!
      Thank you Dean!

      Delete
  2. Extremely nice! I actually had this mini, a long, long time ago... past century! ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunatelly I discover these figures (and that brand) only when I started the hobby..I only knew Airfix and Matchbox figures when I was young! Thanks for the comment RM!

      Delete