Sunday, September 16, 2018

Lord of the Rings "Goblin Spearmen" - "My Red Devils!"


Hi there,

     the first unit is ready! Goblin Spearmen in red clothes. This time I choose a more intense color to make them look more bright and colorful than a realistic painting.. I will continue like this with the Archers and the Swordsmen so that they can form an army of similar colors. 
    Unfortunately I'm not very satisfied with the faces :( 
    I think it is time for a pair of glasses..Hahaha 

 
    Lots of pictures below to let you have the full prospective and detail..















  I hope I will come up with another post next weekend ...if all goes as planted..(nooot...)


'Till next time..

Keep Up The Brushes!!



16 comments:

  1. Menacing looking creatures but fabulous brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, they look so fierce and motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings George.
    Those goblins look amazing!
    I particularly like the skintones and the armours (I think you nailed those), and I believe you've taken the right decision on giving them brighter colours.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiago! You opinion , as a LOTR maniac, is very
      well welcomed :)

      Greedings,George.

      Delete
  4. I think the faces look the part and superb painting and bases all round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sincerest apologies for missing this post earlier; the painting is very clean and crisp, and the basing is also very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologies Dean, to follow every post from the blogs we read we sould be all day in front of a pc! Thanks for the visit and kind comment!

      Delete