Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Painting table update


Hi everyone!

  After a small period away from painting , one week a go , I started to plan my come back! As I was planing to do, late this May I started to paint the Airfix "British Commando" set. But unfortunately that's all of my progress......


     So now I wan to finish with them... But before that...I thought about painting something else to put my fingers (and my eyes!) back to business for good!
  
    As my friend Tiago (Middle Earth Minis) did some days a go( Hola Tiago) , I decided to start again with a classic painting of Lord of the Rings "Moria Goblins" !  So I search up my boxes and I come up with this ..




    Lots of beautiful ( ugly I would say..) little fellows....so... why not to have a mass painting and have them done all together ?

.......So  that's what I'll do :)

Some of the figures are poor painted or just primed, and they come bought from eBay years ago...

Here some more pictures of what you 'll see in the next posts..








By now I have already done the Spearmen and they will be on the blog this weekend (I hope so).





So, that's all for now  ,...I'm happy to be back on track again !! :)

'Till next time... Keep Up The Brushes !!




10 comments:

  1. Very nice work on a wide variety of figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back at the painting desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What better than goblins to get back? ahah
    It always feels good to get back at painting. It's like our kind of meditation in my opinion.

    I see there Gorbag.
    I remember I had a lot of joy painting him. It was a fun model (as fun as orcs can be...).

    Cheers my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biblicrafts Miniatures said...

      Hi Tiago, yes it is our meditation program ! When I get a lot time away
      from painting I always feel like something is missing...

      I haven't paint Gorbag in the past so I thing I will enjoy it!
      It seems a tricky figure since it has a lot of small details and
      a very exprecive face!

      Thanks for stopping by ! George.

      Delete