Monday, October 1, 2018

Lord of the Rings ,Goblin Army part 2, "Swordsmen"

Hello to everyone and my wishes for a happy and productive October !

This is the second finished unit of my Goblins project! I left the Archers for the end as it is my favorite type! 

Not many words for it ,just many pics!



















That's all for now! I still cannot decide which background fits better for these colors..
Hope you liked it and inspired someone out there..

'Till next time....

Keep Up The Brushes!! 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful brushwork! I like the dark background for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jonathan! I'm also fan of the dark background
      but I cannot quit white and bright background yet..I believe
      that, black amplifies the contrast and the colors but, white
      shows the real colors..Although black is more artistic and
      exiting for the eye :)

      Delete
  2. They're looking great!
    Once again, I must say I love the skin tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fine unit to go along with the earlier one. Excellently painted and based.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work, they look superb...and dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Phil! The Archers are comming very soon!

      Delete