Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Blog's Ressurection for 2021 - Back on track!!

       Being very busy all these months I have left blogging in second ( maybe way lower) place in my priorities and I have just realised that it's been more than 6 months without a post here...

      Shame on me! ..I was thinking...

     Thanks to my good friend Curt and it's annual competition ( Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge),    in which I will happily take part, I 'v been motivated to start uploading some posts trying to catch up for 2021 and some of my work that has been done all this time. 

    In this post I will present some of the projects for which I wont make a full post. I hope I will cover some of the rest till the end of the year..( very optimistic...hahaha)

 

   So , let's start with a bunch of the classic WW2 Airfix US Infantry  1:32 scale. 

 


Painted in my simple High Standard for a commission. Here is one one the painting table.


Some more WW2 figures that I have done this time will follow.

Here is Rommel from Matchbox Afrika Korps 1:32 set.
and also the classic Airfix German Infantry officer....
 

...and some German mountain troops 1:32 . Some of them are from the Afrika Korps set painted as Mountain trooper. No big difference on the uniform or equipment.






Also some mountain Troops painted as Austrian WW1 Infantry.
An interesting and matching conversion I would say..
 

 
 Then we have some "A Call To Arms" 1:32 British Grenadiers..






I will stop here at the moment, but there are a lot more figures and projects to be displayed here. 
So, renewing my date for the next week with some more or a complete post for a project..

'Till next time...

Keep Up The Brushes!!



14 comments:

  1. Seen a lot on FB of these figures but I'm happy you posted them here! And as allways excellent painted figures!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter! I'm glad to have you beside me from the beginning of my journey :)

      Delete
  2. Great to see you back! Your figures are gorgeous as always. Your British grenadiers especially are especially fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUperbe boulot...Ma préférence à ces magnifiques et redoutables grenadiers britanniques!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. I don't think I have ever seen Airfix figures look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Again, when I see such lovely painting like this in 54mm/1:32nd, I feel like I shouldn't have gotten into smaller scales. And you time away from blogging certainly didn't lower your high standard of brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words my friend!!
      Your painting in big scales is great too! :)

      Delete
  6. Great seeing well painted figures. I like your Austrians.

    ReplyDelete