Sunday, March 29, 2020

Airfix WW2 1:32 "U.S. Paratroopers" Part 2


     Hi there,  I hope everyone is safe and healthy out there! Strange times we are living aren't we?
Anyway , this "Stay at Home" situation might sounds to the ears of modelers and painters like :

     Painting, painting, painting....Painting...and then again some....painting..:)

But,   ...  for those that we are still working and  have young children waiting for them at home  it is not quite like it...:)  It sound more like..:

   Working (half the day),  then .. Playing, playing, ..resting..( a bit)..then again.playing ,and (maybe) at the end , some painting!



          Somehow I got the time to finish 4 more figures of this set... 7 more remaining ( this set has the huge number of 14 different poses!!) and I'm waiting for them within next week ( I hope..) Below you can see the full set as pictured on the box..




       Here there are the four new finished and some pictures of the completed set until now.


















































Hope you like this and Inspired someone out there :)

'Till next time...

Keep Up the Brushes!!!

And keep safe and Healthy!


   

12 comments:

  1. Nice work, they are great figures I have a number in my collection

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt and Welcome to my world :) Stay tuned for more of them!

      Regards
      George.

      Delete
  2. Most impressive work ! So real, so accurate !
    Keep faith and take care.

    Stephane from Northern France

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephane, thank you for your comment!
      I have sent you my address at you blog but
      here it is again "biblibrox@yahoo.gr"

      Thank you!

      Delete