Thursday, January 28, 2021

Cherilea Indians 60mm - Repaint-Remodeling Part II

        
          Not much work has been done in this project since , the last months , a lot of other projects running on my painting table. Along with my first participation to the AHPC competition , not much time left for my collection..
 

 

          The only thing is the skin tones painting with Army Painters " Tanned Flesh" and washed with the Army Painter " Flesh Wash".  I could hold on my self and managed to finish two of them as a sample of the different colours and schemes. I can say that I'm happy with the first results..

    
Fancy and solid colours used to give the feeling of a "Toy Soldier" rather than a realistic model. 
Though a small shading and layering was applied for a more "Eye Satisfying" result..
 
 
 
 
 



 That's all for now. More to come soon (?).. Hope you like these two little Reds :)

 'Till next time...

Keep Up The Brushes!!
 


18 comments:

  1. Marvelous work. Cherilea figures must be painted to truly enjoy their beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I though when I got them at hand :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Merci Phil! I really enjoy this "Vintage Toy Soldier" style :)

      Delete
  3. Great work ! Fantastically painted !
    Looking forward to see the others painted as well.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfull painted native indians! I like the bright colors!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter! More to come but cant say soon... :)

      Delete