Saturday, November 7, 2020

Airfix Handmade Display Vignette 1:32

        Hello everyone! Covid restrictions continuing and we are in a general Lockdown again... I hope you are all healthy and safe. More patience we mast have and I hope ,all this will come to an end soon... 

       Back to my painting projects and again in my 1:32 WW2 favourite era. I made this small vignette for a friend before some weeks , and then, I thought why not, to put it on my shops as a custom order vignette for collectors or as a gift.

  


I've chosen the 4 most significant forces  of WW2 . So from left to right we have : 

US. Infantry , British Commando , Russian Infantry and of course German Infantry man.

 Also chosen action and shooting figures , rather than standing or running to give more power to the visual result. I'm thinking now for one display with the Officers of these sets. It would also be nice :)

      Many pictures below during the procedure and of course the final result in every angle :)
 


















  That's all for today. I hope you like this small display and my post would be an inspiration to someone out there. Of course you can find this as a custom order on my shops :)

'till next time..thanks for watching,

Stay safe and healthy !

and of course...

Keep Up The Brushes!!



18 comments:

  1. A nice idea, and lovely work as awlays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding! No one does skin tones as warm as you. What happened to your mummy header? I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jonathan! What is my "mummy header"? I didn't get it :(

      Delete
  3. Très belle réalisation, poses et peinture sont superbes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic paint-job ! Love the faces !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully painted figures for a most iconic display. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! The idea with display is superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top stuff. Just goes to show how good these old Airfix figures still look when painted (particularly as well as you have done).
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you James! Yes they are very nice sculpts and poses. Really enjoyable to paint :)

      Delete