Sunday, August 23, 2020

Accurate 1:32 AWI Militia


    Hi everyone, while family vacations still goes on, and vacation painting goes well to, I just wanted to post some figures I painted before vacation time as a commission painting( thank you Bob!).


    Here's a set of Accurate ( Revell ) 54mm " American War Of Independence Militia " figures.
This is the second set I've painted so far but still not all the poses of the box. Beautiful set with unique poses that is a pleasure to paint. Though there are some flaws of the sculpts, like awkward faces, but the full result rewards the eye!

   Here's some more pictures to enjoy and judge  the final result. Any critic is welcome!











    For those continuing vacation time, have a happy rest of it! For those returned to normal life my best wishes for a new productive season! ( with no COVID19 please!!)

'till next time

Stay Safe and Healthy!!

and.. Keep Up The Brushes 


   

18 comments:

  1. Very colorful characters! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb brushwork! These figures will be well received, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are indeed! The buyer was very pleased :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Very nice work, and great use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely brushwork on these patriots. Very impressive doing them while on vacation too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, glad you like them! These are done before my vacation. The vacation painted sets will be presented here next month :)

      Delete
  5. Fantastic painted figures George!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great.

    I'm currently painting up some 1:32nd scale Robin Hood figures for my grandsons and these will offer some inspiration for them.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir! I'm happy that my painting inspired you!

      Delete
  7. Have you come across any parsons or preachers (like with the collars and perhaps the destinctive hats) in this scale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what exactly is that figures.If you mean the Victorian Parsons with the black high hats, no I haven't seen any like that. Can you be more specific , or send me a link of a uniform? Thanks, George

      Delete