Friday, May 29, 2020

GW Lord Of The Rings "Elf Archers"

          Hi there! Last post for this month for some of my favorite figures!  These figures have been sitting around my table for long time and finally manage to finish them last week. Not many words for these famous and beautiful Elves from Games Workshop "Lord Of The Rings" Game.
         Painted in the classic GW colors ,as I did in the past ,but never a complete unit..
        
  Many pictures below to see the final result.











That's all for now! Have a happy and creative weekend!

'Till Next time..

Keep Up The Brushes!!






18 comments:

  1. They're beautiful! I love that you flocked up a movement tray for them too. Awesome execution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding work! I love the blue and bronze combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jonathan.This is the classic colors combination and I also like it a lot.I just added some green in the mix for the capes to break the monotony:)

      Delete
  3. Awesome work & fantastic paint-job !
    Magnificent !
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their armour sure makes them pop! Yes and they all look one and all splendid indeed. I've got to get me some of those, i just love collecting archers. Greetings BB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BB! Archers are my favorite fighters also :)

      Cheers,
      George

      Delete
  5. They look like they are right out of the films, really nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Dai :) I thing I could play some more with the gold armor parts, but I'm happy also with the result..

      Delete