Friday, January 31, 2020

Airfix 1:32 WW2 "German Paratroopers"


         One of the sets I made it to paint some weeks ago is these figures from the classic Airfix issue of  "German Paratroopers" 1:32 scale .Unfortunately not the full set (once again!). It was a commission painting so I 'll try to paint again this (full poses) set for my collection within this year.
    





 I tried to paint them in the MB or the  Airfix Box motive of Splinter camo and I'm not 100% happy with the result and the fine details. 
  Although I'm quite happy with the overall finished figures and I enjoy a lot painting them :)

 













          I tried hard to find photos of the radio that the Operator figure has, but I couldn't identify it.
If anyone has any clue of model or type , it would be critical for my next set. I would like to add some more realistic details to it.

Some more pictures here to enjoy and some close ups of the figures.











 That's all for now :) Hope you like it and Inspired you somehow!

'Till next time....

Keep Up The Brushes!!!


10 comments:

  1. Lovely brushwork. I wish I still had my 1/32nd Airfix collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I grow up my mother gave all of my toy soldiers to a cousin of mine.When, after many years I search for them I've been told that his mother throw them away!! Then I tried to find some of them on ebay just for my memories... That search ,was the kick off to start with this hobby!
      As they say every obstacle leads to a new start ;)

      Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Great looking miniatures!
    It seems not 28mm scale. I like them though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I see I didn't mention scale! It is 1:32 scale figures :)
      Thank you!

      Delete