Thursday, January 22, 2015

My First Elves

      Finally , I manage to find some time to take a few pictures and made another small post.These figures are
painted in  2013  and they are my first  High Elves  from Lord of the Rings. I started to paint them in order  
to experiment with gold armour ,something that I haven't try before at that time. It is only three archers and two swordsmen.They come to me partially and messy painted  so they where the perfect subject to experiment....
    Although I made these figures to test the armour parts I finally loved the clothes and capes!!!
      I've just realised now that I had done very poor job for the bases and I will do something about that....
For now, you can enjoy some pictures.......

 







I hope that you like the painting and this post was at help or inspiration to someone.....

Thank you for watching my blog!!


 

6 comments:

  1. They look excellent to me! Great work on the gold armor, but also on the shading of the capes! Those are fantastic done! Keep up the good work!
    PS: see your previous post for some more comment! ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter,

      P.S.:I have already seen an uprising in the blogs visits ;)

      Delete
  2. Superb painting, they are very impressive and realistic!!! Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!
    The highlights are astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I'm happy that you find me and welcome to my blog!!
      More to come from LOTR in the future:))

      Delete