Thursday, January 22, 2015

My First Elves

      Finally , I manage to find some time to take a few pictures and made another small post.These figures are
painted in  2013  and they are my first  High Elves  from Lord of the Rings. I started to paint them in order  
to experiment with gold armour ,something that I haven't try before at that time. It is only three archers and two swordsmen.They come to me partially and messy painted  so they where the perfect subject to experiment....
    Although I made these figures to test the armour parts I finally loved the clothes and capes!!!
      I've just realised now that I had done very poor job for the bases and I will do something about that....
For now, you can enjoy some pictures.......

 







I hope that you like the painting and this post was at help or inspiration to someone.....

Thank you for watching my blog!!


 

6 comments:

  1. They look excellent to me! Great work on the gold armor, but also on the shading of the capes! Those are fantastic done! Keep up the good work!
    PS: see your previous post for some more comment! ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter,

      P.S.:I have already seen an uprising in the blogs visits ;)

      Delete
  2. Superb painting, they are very impressive and realistic!!! Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I'm happy that you find me and welcome to my blog!!
      More to come from LOTR in the future:))

      Delete